• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NW PA new guy

huntin_addict

Been a long time member of some other forums, have been lurking here for a while. Finally decided to join AND make the switch to saddle hunting. Already have LW sticks and strap on steps for a platform, just need to pull the trigger on a saddle, its going to be a kestrel or a mantis, just weighing pros and cons.

Welcome!! It's nice you already have a climbing method, that will save you a bunch.

I think you and I were PM'ing on a different forum recently.....wasn't trying to be jerky, have seen alot go down on there over the years.

If it was me it had to be a different name I’m only bongo on here. I don’t remember any clashes with anyone lately but I have been known to be a butthead at times. So possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it was me it had to be a different name I’m only bongo on here. I don’t remember any clashes with anyone lately but I have been known to be a butthead at times. So possible.

No worries. It was about your NT Evo you have for sale. It's cool, think I'm going to give the Mantis a shot anyhow. Have a good one.

No worries. It was about your NT Evo you have for sale. It's cool, think I'm going to give the Mantis a shot anyhow. Have a good one.

Ok Yep that was me no worries that means your doing your homework and I think you’ll be much happier with the mantis for the price difference. Good choice. I ordered one but am going to try a New Kestrel also. I have had two of last years Kestrels sold the size 1 and kept the size 2. Hence too many saddles. Welcome to the saddle world.

Been a long time member of some other forums, have been lurking here for a while. Finally decided to join AND make the switch to saddle hunting. Already have LW sticks and strap on steps for a platform, just need to pull the trigger on a saddle, its going to be a kestrel or a mantis, just weighing pros and cons.
Welcome from Michigan.

Back