• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Older Bear takedown id help

As the title says I picked up a Bear takedown that I'm curious about. There is a 76er sticker on the limb, but the other stickers are missing. I'm wondering if this is truely a 76er riser? The grip looks a little different from some of the pics I've seen. Also, without the other ID sticker on the limb what's the easiest way to find proper string length. Were these decent overall bows? Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance!Screenshot_20220421-204858_Gallery.jpg

Looks like minuteman model. Measure on belly of bow between the nocks should get you the amo length. Follow the contours of limb snd riser

Looks like minuteman model. Measure on belly of bow between the nocks should get you the amo length. Follow the contours of limb snd riser
Minuteman had wood laminated lims, 76er had glass. From the looks of the brown paint peeling on the limb I would say they are glass. I'm still going with 76er :)

Back