• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ongoing 10% off at RockNArbor/Ape Canyon Outfitters

John RB

Use JRB10 discount code:

I recently drove out to Butler, PA and met the team at RnA. It's a multi generation, family business for over 40yrs, selling into Arbor, Rescue, Rock Climbing and related disciplines. Ape Canyon Outfitters is the saddle hunting brand. The experience is obvious. They have a legit break test machine... CNC sewing machines... on staff arborist... and the bottom line is that I was impressed. I am trying out their new saddle now... and have the opportunity to influence future designs. The 9.5 mm Ghille rope is my new favorite. There's basically nothing I can't use it for and they will do custom sewn eyes too.

JrbTreeClimbing.com, affiliated with RockNArbor.com

Back