• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OOAL Lil Ambush

Arkie

SH Member
Didn’t find much upon searching here and there’s only a couple videos on it.

Anyone used one?

I’m thinking about trying it as a hybrid method.
Based on what I’ve seen, the only thing I’m not crazy about is the lack of leveling capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the look of the stand, but I think there’s other stands that do the same thing better. Novix helo, loc on wind walker, lwcg .5 come to mind. I don’t love the attachment method of the little ambush too much either.

I like the look of the stand, but I think there’s other stands that do the same thing better. Novix helo, loc on wind walker, lwcg .5 come to mind. I don’t love the attachment method of the little ambush too much either.

If I was crawling through thicket to an opening I wanted to stand hunt or something like that, the Lil' Ambush has some upside. It certainly wins for minimal bulk and smallest profile/most packability...that comes with the cost of being a bit fiddley.

The other stands are nicer in other ways though too.

Yea, I’m not crazy about the lack of leveling capability. Being in AR, straight trees aren’t always available.

I really like the looks of the Hush. I’ve been saying I was going to try it. I guess I should go ahead and try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back