• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pennsylvania state thread...

Nothing decent has stepped in front of my trail cam but I have laid eyes and videoed a few at long distance so pic quality is bad.
I swear one of them is an 8x6.
The other pic is of a nice 10 that walked thru my yard. The window blind was in the way of filming. By the time I got the window blind moved, he was in to woods.
3266f5524ed61d7f65f95205695a848e.jpg
08dbe959aaea5c34a83c254f6ceb90a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow Tom that first buck is a tank.

I haven't stepped foot in the woods since May. Been too busy with dad stuff, fishing, and studying for a professional certification. My goal is get some cameras out around Labor Day and get a half dozen or so scouting trips in second half of September.

Those are some nice bucks. This being my first year saddle hunting exclusively I am trying to switch up my trail cam strategy. I already have a few out and I am just going to let them soak, only grab cards when I am there hunting. My wife and I have a 4 and 3 yr old and a 5 month old so my time is limited anyway. We are seeing a lot more bear up here, they have always been in the eastern part of NWPA near the NY line but I have bumped into a few where I hunt near the OH line in the last 2 years.

Wow Tom that first buck is a tank.

I haven't stepped foot in the woods since May. Been too busy with dad stuff, fishing, and studying for a professional certification. My goal is get some cameras out around Labor Day and get a half dozen or so scouting trips in second half of September.
Yeah, but never forget...they always look a lot smaller after they shed velvet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got this guy on camera last year. No word on him being taken last season and he hasn't shown up yet this year. A lot of tag soup was eaten last year due to the weather so hopefully bucks galore in 2019/2020.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180818-154943_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180818-154943_Gallery.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 47
What is the last pic...is that a Mink? If so that is awfully big to be a mink.
I'm 99% sure it's a fisher. First time I've seen one either in person or on a trail cam. Talked to a few people up here in the Pocono area and noone has seen one either.

Back