• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Perfect pouches for rope steps

LAKY

If anyone is looking for a good way to pack and deploy Cranford rope steps easily, this is the ticket.These are turkey pouches for the Alps Pathfinder. They come in a set that clip onto the front. Each fits 6 Cranford rope steps. It puts them in easy reach as you climb. And, I've hauled ten deer out in the Pathfinder.
Screenshot_20191111-162643_Amazon Photos.jpgScreenshot_20191111-162713_Amazon Photos.jpg

do you wear this instead of a back pack? I have this exact unit I used for my tracking dog
They're made to clip onto the Pathfinder and a couple of the other Alps packs. I use them with the pack which is usually just folded down into the lumbar pack unless I need to deploy the backpack part.

Thanks. Looking at Cranford and Squirel Steps. Don't think I can justify buying the Squirel steps. At least twice as muck money

Thanks. Looking at Cranford and Squirel Steps. Don't think I can justify buying the Squirel steps. At least twice as muck money
The only problem I have with the Cranfords is the tree size they'll fit on. I do the timber hitch mod to solve that. You can also contact Cranford, and they'll trade out the ropes for longer ones.

You get what you pay for but you buy what you can afford

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back