• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Phantom review

I love my kestrel but the lineman loop are to small and far back and the molle stops too soon ,I feel like a fat man trying to place up his boots putting my lineman belt back in my sys hauler with my cwg on it's frustrating. I already know I would love my bags on my side

Can you elaborate what you did not like about the flex or point me towards a thread of you mention it in. Flex is up there on my list with the phantom.

I knew I should have kept quiet about the flex. Here is my opinion and only my opinion. I believe the flex was rushed to the market. The seat does not “flex” it expands and stays open. It’s huge on my 32” waist (thank you keto). The vinyl backing feels like a gym bag. Comparing my kestrel to the flex there just seems like there is a huge quality gap between the two. I was so disappointed because I really really really like ASAT camo.

I agree the lineman’s loops are too far back on the kestrel that is my only gripe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I’d like to hear a review of the flex too
The Flex to me is an awesome saddle . I have both the Flex and the Kestrel and I use them both. I use the Kestrel early in the season when there is a lot of foliage and the Flex which is in Predator camo when the trees are bare. The Flex is very comfortable it stays put and I don't have to adjust it. I haven't tried the Phantom yet because I am not sure about the fit. I would like it to fit up to 42 to 44 waste size. Saddles are very personal what I like you may not. See if you can try them before you decide to buy.

Back