• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please close....Amok Camping Hammock package New

Status
Not open for further replies.

longbowwoman

SH Member
This is a brand new Amok Draumr top of the line camping hammock. It comes with the hammock, rain fly and air mattress. I bought this as a complete camping kit for $380 plus shipping costs. I set it up once but never had a chance to use this. Everything has the tags on them and you can smell that it is new out of the box. My family wants to camp with me now so I bought a tent and that is why I am selling this. This is a one of a kind Hammock. instead of laying end to end on this, you lay with the ends at your sides. Opposite of conventional hammocks. Thus, a perfectly flat lay. You can actually sleep on your side and stomach with this. It is very spacious with all kinds of storage and pouches on both sides of you because of the way you are positioned in this. Room for your gear. You can also position this into a recliner (upright) position. Here's one link to get a great detailed review.
Or just go to Amok Equipment. This is an extremely unique and very well made hammock. Will last you many years. You can tell when you see this, that this is super durable. The hammock has a bug net that stows off in the corner and is easily deployed. When I set this up I laid in it. I have had at least 7 hammocks that I have owned and camped with in the past. I'm tellin you nothing compares to the comfort of this Amok Draumr. You will be really happy with this. The pics are stock photos I found online except the one I took of them packed in their bags with the tags still on them. I appreciate you all looking. Thank you! $300 TYD Continental U.S. Paypal "friends and family". I would trade for a Kestrel size 1. Faster response would be through texting at 724-825-3904
amok 3.jpgAmok.jpgamok 2.jpgamok 5.jpgsmall size.JPG

Man, I sold my sz 1 two days ago. I would have been all over this. That thing is AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back