• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pnuma Pants

jakhammer

Anyone ever buy thesee? Are they any good?1611810636351.png

I do not have that particular pants but I do have the waypoint pants and a jacket and some merino wool baselayers from them. I have found them to be good, high quality items. Painfully Pricey for sure but I have not regretted buying.

I do not have that particular pants but I do have the waypoint pants and a jacket and some merino wool baselayers from them. I have found them to be good, high quality items. Painfully Pricey for sure but I have not regretted buying.
Awesome thanks, found the pants at half off at the linked site.$85
I want something with a built in kneepad and this has it.

Built in knee pad...... Kings camo preacher pant i believe. Sometimes on camo fire for pretty cheap.

Sitka mountain pants have removeable knee pads but they aren't $85 either. For that price, I wouldnt hesitate to try the Pnuma's.

I have a full set from them in different insulation levels. I wanted those pants to work but they actually ran small in the tall sizes......
all that to say I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a shot.

i have this pant in solid color. at $70, it was worth trying. only wore around the house so far, but very comfy. pockets seem a little over-engineered. planning to try this and Kings camo preacher pant in the saddle for their integrated knee pads.

i have this pant in solid color. at $70, it was worth trying. only wore around the house so far, but very comfy. pockets seem a little over-engineered. planning to try this and Kings camo preacher pant in the saddle for their integrated knee pads.
I read the reviews and most of the negative ones had to do with sizing - they say they run big and to order a size smaller, but the complaints say they are huge....32 waist actually measures 36 etc. I am a little leary

im a 31" waist and i ordered the 30" waist and it fits well. i agree it runs smaller bigger.

Last edited:
Havent tried the tenacity but bought the waypoints and had to send them back...i wear a size 33-34 in normal pants and the 34s i ordered were tight as hell. Great quality pants tho but the sizing didnt work out for me. Also not as windproof as they say they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks, found the pants at half off at the linked site.$85
I want something with a built in kneepad and this has it.
Used the waypoint and tenacity for two season now. The kneepads are great. So much that i had external pockets sewn on my Sitka bibs. Keep em in my pack until at the tree!!

Back