• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Post pics of your API’s turned into Beast Sticks!

BoHuntsKy

I bought my first saddle, a tethrd mantis. Now i need to figure out a climbing method. I was wondering if yall could post pics of your api’s turned into beast sticks. Im looking to buy or make my own set. Im thinking about keeping 3 sticks but only using one and onesticking and rappelling down with a madrick safeguard, 35’ of oplux and a beal jammy. What do yall think?

Screenshot_20201001-103319_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201001-115754_Gallery.jpg

Now i just one stick with no top step or scout. its definitely lightweight. i know people dont really use the boat cleat method for onesticking but i like it. ive been working on boats for 12 years so it feels natural.

pretty solid with the attachment method i was using. my feet didnt enjoy it after a few hours. not a whole lot of real estate for turning around either. i sold it and bought a mission. love it, i set it at the max downward angle. this gives you a better cam and the angle is still enough to be comfortable on my ankles
how stable is the scout on the api stick?

Back