• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prayers for Mom

Apex7

SH Member
We found out yesterday that my Mom tested positive for the Corona virus. She is 89 and in a nursing home her heart and lungs have always been good so I guess that's a plus. Haven't been able to see her since this all started last March . She's a tough old Italian lady and I talked to her and she said she feels ok so far. Prayers would be appropriated.

@Apex7
Praying for your family, just a quick word of encouragement my stepdad is 89 & was hospitalized for COVID a few weeks ago. He has some underlying lung issues & COPD, we were fearful. He was released 3 days later & has made a full recovery.
Glad to hear.

Back