• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prayers would be appreciated

cedar paul

SH Member
My wife has a mass in her mediastinum and is going in for surgery Aug 13th. We don't know if the surgeon will use the VATS system or have to split her breastbone. More than likely it is cancerous but if encapsulated survivability go way up.please pray for peace and successful outcome. Thanks in advance- our God is a big God he can do all things!

Yall will be in my thoughts and prayers the man upstairs has her in his hands!

You mind sharing your wife's first name so I can include her in my prayer journal?
In dealing with my Mom's cancer journey, I relied pretty heavily on two verses: Job 38:31 (verse about how big God is and how we can't understand or judge the goodness of His plan, by way of reference to the Great Hunter constellation) and Daniel 3:18 (God can save us from worldly death, but even if He does not, we will still choose to worship Him). Praise be to God, my Mom is cancer-free (after a stage 3/4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma diagnosis) and is recovering as we speak, so take hope! I hope those verses help you as much as they helped me.

Ur definitely in our thoughts !

Wishing ur family the best possible outcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back