• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator platform help

Dressedtokill

I have a gen 1 predator and when I cam it down on tonight’s hunt it broke! Has anyone had this issue? What should I do? Will they stand behind it? Thanks J

6683e3b3bea993693bca270557d548de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ll take care of it

Some Gen1’s have broke there when doing toe hook to cam over

I’m not sure what they’re warranty policy is, but I’d send an email to them with a catchy subject like “My Predator Broke”.

Next is the hardest part. The waiting...

I have a gen 1 predator and when I cam it down on tonight’s hunt it broke! Has anyone had this issue? What should I do? Will they stand behind it? Thanks J

Sent from my iPhone using I believe that they will replace Gen 1 if they ever break.

They should replace it with no problems. They are very easy to get a positive response to something like this.

It's great to see good customer service in companies these days. I'm willing to pay a few extra bucks knowing that someone is going to have my back if something goes wrong. I think I se a predator platform in my hunting future (hear that Santa?).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Someone will post a side-by-side, but the Gen 1 has a lot less in terms of support beams. If you look at the image in the original post, then look at a Gen 2 on Tethrd’s site, the Gen 2 has less open space between “rungs”, especially near the beam.

Back