• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Promote your YouTube channel

VaBruiser

SH Member
I was just thinking, with so many guys filming hunts these days, anywhere I can find the various YouTube profiles of the guys on this forum? During my downtime I enjoy watching guys like The Untamed, THP, DIY Hunter, etc. So much to learn from these guys as well. So if anyone here has their own videos I would definitely show some support and watch them when I can. I also often wonder if the guys on some of these videos are also on here. Just a thought

Here's a few more who were or are on here on Youtube (some are less active now):

Srt Saddle Hunter / Real Deal Amsteel
David Toms
Bow Hunting Fever LLC
MHGear Mobile Hunting Gear (cbigbear)
JMills (redbeard)
Overwatch Outdoors
Custom Gear Modifications / Jerry Grose
JRB Tree Climbing and Saddlehunting
Madhunts Adventures
Staggs in the Wild
Eberhart Outdoors
DIY Sportsman
G2 Outdoors
Hunt Appalachia

On and on...

Frankly I'm not supportive of all content. But there are gems too.

Personally, I continue to follow DIY Sportsman's videos and SRT Saddle Hunter / Real Deal Amsteel these days, not to necessarily detract from others. I catch JRB as well from time to time. Some of the others I really like, but they just don't have many new releases, despite having shared/sharing good stuff. A couple should simply be in theater. Anyway, It's just where I've landed.

Here is mine.
I am pretty Raw and Brutally honest about things that go on in social media and the hunting industry.
But, I won’t ever claim to be an expert of anything (except calling bs on someone)
I bite my lip more nowadays than in recent years.
I have a lot of good educational basic content on how to get on deer with very limited time for scouting. A bit for any level of deer hunting.
begginer to more advanced tactics.
turkey stuff to starting in may.
yes I am getting back into Turkey hunting and can’t wait.
My social media helps me with a-lot of personal issues I have. It’s one thing I really enjoy doing.
enjoy and feel free to anytime reach out to me.
The Buck Psych

Here's my YouTube. It's mostly just whatever video from my life I feel like uploading. Includes family videos, travel videos, hunting and fishing videos. Not dedicated to any particular category, just is what it is.

Check it out. I'll take the subs if you want to. I do it for fun and don't make anything off of my channel---I don't plan to. But I do like the dopamine from getting new subscribers. Lol.

Last edited:
Here's my YouTube. It's mostly just whatever video from my life I feel like uploading. Includes family videos, travel videos, hunting and fishing videos. Not dedicated to any particular category, just is what it is.

Check it out. I'll take the subs if you want to. I do it for fun and don't make anything off of my channel---I don't plan to. But I do like the dopamine from getting new subscribers. Lol.
Just subbed. Got a kick out of Rye just shot. My wife's Name is Mariah but I call her Rie :tearsofjoy:

Something I’ve wondered for a while now:

If a saddlehunter member has a monetized YouTube channel are they then required to have a vendor / rep tag on this site?

Back