• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pursuit platforms

There was a thread on here before about this platform, I don't think they've released a production version yet. Not sure if anyone has gotten hands on experience with one either.

Seems like a good option for some pre-set spots? Leaving it up a couple days at a time or something like that

Looks like an alternative to the scout solo.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'd be hesitant to leave it out for an extended period of time. With it being a thermoplastic material I'd worry about UV degradation, not sure if it will have a coating to protect from that or not. Also with it's light weight It shouldn't be too hard to pack in and out.

Anyone order one? Recent video shows it being used with an OCB. Not sure how it would ride on your back as demonstrated with that attachment or carry sticks for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ...my platform is totally different but also almost the same....mine is the same shape and I carry it in the same position and attach the same way...not sure how.much this 1 weights but mine is 2.25 pounds. This is ridged and mine is soft but firm...
Once I have my platform set in place with the 2 plastic carabineers that hold it I really can forget that it's there....the only time I notice it is if it's a tiny opening narrower than my shoulders...it'll get caught up if I have to turn sideways. Also if u have to crawl or stoop under real low stuff it'll get caught up but other than that I really don't notice it there...my attachment is floppy...like the platform can move easily....I would think it being a ridged attachment wouldnt change much...
I can't comment on the material they used, but the concept and process,.... I can tell u guys, u gonna like it.
The adventurous 1s will be climbing with it I'm sure....with mine being squishy and no good attachment points it's not a good candidate to use to climb with.....but this 1 does

So ...my platform is totally different but also almost the same....mine is the same shape and I carry it in the same position and attach the same way...not sure how.much this 1 weights but mine is 2.25 pounds. This is ridged and mine is soft but firm...
Once I have my platform set in place with the 2 plastic carabineers that hold it I really can forget that it's there....the only time I notice it is if it's a tiny opening narrower than my shoulders...it'll get caught up if I have to turn sideways. Also if u have to crawl or stoop under real low stuff it'll get caught up but other than that I really don't notice it there...my attachment is floppy...like the platform can move easily....I would think it being a ridged attachment wouldnt change much...
I can't comment on the material they used, but the concept and process,.... I can tell u guys, u gonna like it.
The adventurous 1s will be climbing with it I'm sure....with mine being squishy and no good attachment points it's not a good candidate to use to climb with.....but this 1 does

What about toting it like a Fanny pack WITH sticks in the holder. Can’t imagine multiple stick weight being carried like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know....sticks are stupid...
U could just attach it to ur backpack. It says 1.375 pound so it's lighter than mine by almost pound....if that pad is sturdy enough u could attach the pad to ur bag and then it slides on and off....I don't have 1 so I just speculate

Back