• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Remove Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

colin.704

I got a xbow for you, I have it set up with a vortex red dot and a HHE range slide. you can hold it 1 hand, cock it with hands (150lb), and if i'm not mistaken, it is the lightest 1 u can buy. It works PERFECT out a saddle. its actually pretty bad azz, I just always pick up my bow instead of the xbow. It is for sale -hickory creek mini inline (brand), it hangs perfect in linemans belt loops and when you draw it 1 hand comes right out

Attachments

• xbow with thermal, cocked.jpg
    xbow with thermal, cocked.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 160
  • xbow with vortex.jpg
    xbow with vortex.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 165
  • in kestral lineman loop.jpg
    in kestral lineman loop.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 159
  • broken down, everything but the broadheads.jpg
    broken down, everything but the broadheads.jpg