• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Retread saddle user from Pa

3D pinwheeler

Hello.
I saddle hunted out of a Trophy line 5 or so years ago. Used their setup and guidelines.
Never could get it comfortable and right.
All this new innovation I feel like giving it another go. I like the simplicity of it and its very safe.

Hello.
I saddle hunted out of a Trophy line 5 or so years ago. Used their setup and guidelines.
All this new innovation I feel like giving it another go. I like the simplicity of it and its very safe.
What part of PA do you live in?

Hello.

Welcome from the opposite corner of the state.

Your experience with Trophy Line is exactly like my experience with it.
I got serious about following the tremendous knowledge and creativity on this forum and decided to try saddles again. I bought a Kestrel, a Predator, Treehopper drill and bolts. I'm loving every minute of it!
Thanks to all the fellow maniacs on this site!
(spent 12 hours yesterday building 14 stands for presets. I'm all-in!)

Back