• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Claus came early this year!

tarafrost

Woohoo....the JX3 Hybrid I ordered some time ago (before the price increase) has been shipped! Can't wait! Probably be a week before it gets here since it has to cross the border into Canuckia.

Yeah...I've "seen the light"! LOL

By the time it gets here, there won't be much time left in the deer season for me to practice or get other stuff I need (primarily sticks/ropes which are backordered at the moment), but at least I can start to familiarize myself with it at ground level on a tree in my yard.

Also recently received a couple of CT RollNLock's to use instead of prussics on the LB/T and/or for SRT ascents. I have a rock climbing rope (don't do that any more) that I plan to rig in my garage (13' ceiling and heated year round) so I can practice SRT ascents and rappel downs using a MR Safeguard (I was lucky enough to snag one) and CT RnL without getting too high or having to brave the winter snow and cold which is starting to grip us here. Got the CT's at a Black Friday discount which is rare, and they included a little surprise, a Santa-themed neck warmer! Sweet!

Some First Lite baselayers I got at a decent Black Friday discount on also just arrived today.

Saddle Clause arrived early this year! :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
You’ll love it.
It’s the most robust saddle on the market and the comfort is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo....the JX3 Hybrid I ordered some time ago (before the price increase) has been shipped! Can't wait! Probably be a week before it gets here since it has to cross the border into Canuckia.

Yeah...I've "seen the light"! LOL

By the time it gets here, there won't be much time left in the deer season for me to practice or get other stuff I need (primarily sticks/ropes which are backordered at the moment), but at least I can start to familiarize myself with it at ground level on a tree in my yard.

Also recently received a couple of CT RollNLock's to use instead of prussics on the LB/T and/or for SRT ascents. I have a rock climbing rope (don't do that any more) that I plan to rig in my garage (13' ceiling and heated year round) so I can practice SRT ascents and rappel downs using a MR Safeguard (I was lucky enough to snag one) and CT RnL without getting too high or having to brave the winter snow and cold which is starting to grip us here. Got the CT's at a Black Friday discount which is rare, and they included a little surprise, a Santa-themed neck warmer! Sweet!

Some First Lite baselayers I got at a decent Black Friday discount on also just arrived today.

Saddle Clause arrived early this year! :tearsofjoy:
That thing is literally a seat! That’s impressive. Does the seat fold up to be able to climb?

Back