• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlespenders

killabuck

SH Member
Have any of you tried the Saddlespenders from Custom Gear Modifications? I ordered this product, but it comes with no instructions for installing them on my saddle ( Aerohunter Flex). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

hey @killabuck! I didnt see a message from you on the webpage or other social media. Be glad to help! So, the molle sliders on the back of the saddlespenders go into your molle loops on the back of your saddle. The molle sliders on the front of the suspenders go either in the most forward molle loops (towards the bridge) on either side, or you can use the 2 girth loops with the castration band to attach to the belt.

Now I have to bump prices up to.cover modeling fees
1cd8cb7af4883a0b48fbdb262b9bb4dc.jpg
4d1780e475c898bb8a66b942caf34d26.jpg
d8db707fcacc2dc58d1af938aa471555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just bought some suspenders from amazon lasst year, cost me about $20 and i just slip the shoulder straps off to the aide once i get settled in the tree

I finally climbed in the yard last night with my suspenders on the saddle. Nice work @always89y these things are sweet. Never adjusted my saddle once up and down the tree. Way better than a pair of perrys off line. They don't fall off and come un clipped.

I have a birthday coming up in October and I do believe a pair of these shall be on the wish list, along with their saddle, and about half of the other gear they make. I have the drop out bag and love it.

Yes, the integrated back band does provide support while up the tree. Clips into your biner like any other backband/recliner. It also acts as a waist belt during the walk in for several reasons:
1. Keeps it out of your pocket or pack
2. Helps deter the dunlap chaffing.
3. it "keeps" the suspender straps in place and out of the sticks
4. It gives you somewhere handy to stick little debbie cakes

Yes, the integrated back band does provide support while up the tree. Clips into your biner like any other backband/recliner. It also acts as a waist belt during the walk in for several reasons:
1. Keeps it out of your pocket or pack
2. Helps deter the dunlap chaffing.
3. it "keeps" the suspender straps in place and out of the sticks
4. It gives you somewhere handy to stick little debbie cakes

Now you’ve got me sold with reason #4

Back