• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Second Michigan Saddle Day (Southern MI)

ablair

Vendor Rep
Getting the wheels in motion for another saddle day in Michigan, this time, focusing on keeping it south to allow for OH and IN people to show up. Feel free to share and invite anyone you think would be interested!

Date will be May 18th at 10am. Working on finalizing the location as I am waiting to hear back from multiple locations. Would like to find a place with a pavilion, grills, and plenty of trees to climb.

Will be working with multiple companies to try and get some demo gear around for everyone to try out!

Have included a Facebook link to allow you to RSVP there if you’d like.

https://www.facebook.com/events/337921343503205/?ti=ia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great! We really enjoyed the one near Midland last Saturday. Now I realize more things that I should have checked out closer and more questions to ask. I'd appreciate another opportunity to learn more!

During turkey season - Saturdays are my only day to hunt so I may have to send my son as my representative, lol. Either that or I have to get my turkey early in the season. Regardless, there will be product from Eastern Woods Outdoors for you to see and try out.

During turkey season - Saturdays are my only day to hunt so I may have to send my son as my representative, lol. Either that or I have to get my turkey early in the season. Regardless, there will be product from Eastern Woods Outdoors for you to see and try out.

Man, I tried to do it in June, but my wife reminded me that I have one weekend that I will be in the state and she’s working so I’ll have my son who’d be 11 months at the time.

I wanted to do it in June to give guys plenty of time to try stuff and then have the cushion that’s sometimes needed to order and receive their products in time to practice with before season.

Unfortunately this is going to have to be rescheduled.

I have a class required for work that is only offered twice between now and October and I’ll be on vacation for the other date.

I’ll see what I can do to reschedule in June or July.

Hey everyone,

Don't scratch that date off your calendar just yet! I messaged @ablairTTO and I might pick up the torch on this one. Still have to look into a few things but it would be held in St. Clair County - probably at one of the county parks.

Date and time would be the same, and format would be more or less similar to last event.

Is there still interest for this on May 18?

Let me know!

Thanks,
d_rek (Derek)

Hey everyone,

Don't scratch that date off your calendar just yet! I messaged @ablairTTO and I might pick up the torch on this one. Still have to look into a few things but it would be held in St. Clair County - probably at one of the county parks.

Date and time would be the same, and format would be more or less similar to last event.

Let me know!

Thanks,
d_rek (Derek)
Good chance I could make this one

Hey everyone,

Let me know!

Thanks,
d_rek (Derek)

Interested

I will take a look at the dates and might make the trip from Grand Rapids/rockford

Back