• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Self filmed late season buck

Heck yeah congrats!

What broadhead did you shoot him with?

Evolution Outdoors Jekyll. Killed a few with the Hyde’s too. Really happy with them, they both fly great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is why I started filming again, you can relive this memory forever. BTW Great double lung shot

Great video, can you tell me what filming gear you used.

Camera is just a canon hf m50, which some how my German shepherd got a hold of yesterday and destroyed so it’s getting upgraded . The arm is a diy I made myself. I use a pistol grip head so I can “always” have the camera level. It makes up for no leveling base on my arm. Ive been happy with the arm, still a couple little tweaks to make. The camera on the recovery was a dji Osmo action camera.

I was thinking the same thing. I got anxiety every shot you didn’t take! Haha but it worked out great you get the perfect shot.

Haha yea it adds some. I’ve been doing it for years and believe me there have been a few times it’s been abandoned in a hurry

Nice job! Congrats on a good buck and a really fine video effort. I also liked the description of the setup and how the hunt went down. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome video. It was cool to go back and watch the shot impact. The blood spewing was insane. Congrats!

Back