• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Seriously winter

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Just give up and go away.

6 more inches today.

731894b71afa8bfbf8b53ebda8d7bea2.jpg
5f168a107371dc11c292757fe4b48330.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lol. We got 8" Sunday, a couple inches last night, and at least 6" more coming today.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hate to inform you guys that I just got done walking 2 miles on the deck in shorts and think it’s about 75*. But you have the big deer.
81a0ee30d8a5bf26d9630064df361bd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
888d00ed57db7cc650e1b3bb176965f3.jpg
This my friends is why we live in S Florida.
74056075d70ce4f5be0762ff71c31d5e.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with you. We had 6 inches again Sunday night. That was after it was 60 degrees on Sunday. At least its melting.

I can finally see my backyard, that last storm we got 26" out of and the worst part about where I am is it takes forever to go away. 45 min south where I work it's all gone. I am hoping we dont get anymore late storms but there is some snow in the forecast.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shorts weather here yesterday. At least for the kids. Was in the 60’s.

This winters end in NH was ridonculous! Three brutal nor’easters in a row that were too wet to use my horribly inadequate snowblower. I personally take credit for the last storm being so mild due to the fact I finally pries my wallet open and bought snow pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are trying to shake a cold snap here in Michigan, but we haven't had any real snow in a while (se corner...I'm sure up north has). But I will take these upper twenties and low 30 days in April way more than I would take 87°... Forget hot that mess!

This winters end in NH was ridonculous! Three brutal nor’easters in a row that were too wet to use my horribly inadequate snowblower. I personally take credit for the last storm being so mild due to the fact I finally pries my wallet open and bought snow pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By the way, love your Flash avatar, Zootopia is my favorite of the kids' movies right now...hilarious movie!

Woke up Monday morning to 6 inches of snow but it melted really fast. Was working on a Dam project and the rivers in and around Pittsburgh are really high so been off work since Tuesday. Weather is crazy, warm one day snowing the next and then rain.

Back