• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Shikar Lead Time

SETXsportsman6

So I had initially ordered the lwcg minis. Had some back and forth about lwcg vs shikar. Lwcg is still a month out from possibly being able to restart production. Considering cancelling my order and going with the shikars due to upcoming scouting trips, as well as getting to test run the shikars personally and going a different route with a pack so I don't believe the super compactness of the lwcg minis is going to be a deal breaker for me anymore. Does anyone know the lead times from OOAL?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It varies but it is posted on the OOAL sure under each product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-3 weeks I believe. He’s getting caught up from the last sale which was his biggest sales volume to date. I believe he is doing another 15% off this weekend, FYI.

Probably a week maybe two.

I don’t think the LWCG minis pack down more compact than the Shikar sticks. They may be a couple of inches shorter but profile wise the Shikars pack smaller. I don’t think I will ever go back to single step sticks.

Probably a week maybe two.

I don’t think the LWCG minis pack down more compact than the Shikar sticks. They may be a couple of inches shorter but profile wise the Shikars pack smaller. I don’t think I will ever go back to single step sticks.
Well, thank you. You've done it. Lmao. The LWCG order is getting canceled and OOAL order will be placed promptly. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back