• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sight lenses

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
Any of you guys use lenses on your sights? I'm always tinkering and thought about adding a 2x lens this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I could see an advantage out west but not midwest whitetails

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I tried one once and wasn’t happy. It made the target at 40yds look more blurry to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use one for 3d . It's a black eagle 42mm with a clarifier. I was thinking of using it to hunt but I was worried about rain. My friend does use one with no problem . He used a cover on it.

I just put one on this spring. I wear contacts and absolutely love how much it has helped my shooting. The pin doesh’t Halo anymore or hologram. Has made a huge difference in my accuracy with my bow.

I thought about that once but ended up getting a magnum hind sight instead. That resolved all the issues I had with peeps and glasses and sight pins.

Back