• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Singer model 734

The closest I have is a Singer 640. It has a lot of features. I sewed on it about 10 minutes, then nothing. The top plastic gear had cracked. I ordered a new gear and replaced it a month later. If you have to sew something anytime you need to, I suggest metal gears.

You might need this or others.

Thanks smartass. I already googled searched it. I was asking about any personal use or info.
Dang brother, always makes me giggle a bit when someone asks for something specific, like "Does anyone use or have any information on a singer model 734?", gets a real answer (dude even googled it for you), then gets all ass hurt when someone didnt know what they MEANT to ask.

Dang brother, always makes me giggle a bit when someone asks for something specific, like "Does anyone use or have any information on a singer model 734?", gets a real answer (dude even googled it for you), then gets all ass hurt when someone didnt know what they MEANT to ask.
Did you not read my reply? I did google search and found info. As usual, I ask guys here for any additional info. bj139 gave me some helpful info that I did not get from a google search. If everyone hit all they needed by google searching, most of the threads here would be nonexistent.

Back