• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Singer sewing machine

aclawrence

What do y’all think about this machine? I don’t anything about it yet. Are these machines still serviceable? I’ve got a few diy projects I need to do and I always have to get my pants shortened lol. Might as well start doing it myself. It says industrial on the motor.
37ec245a018c196316a476c652577951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a lot of respect for @bj139 sewing machine knowledge based solely on the fact that he has 20 on his front porch.

I asked him about this same model. Heres what he had to say:
e93770ef8a95a96fd3f0f7d6375e77bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If that is a 20U I think it has zig zag stitching but only has a 1/4 inch presser foot lift.
Here is a discussion.

If that is a 20U I think it has zig zag stitching but only has a 1/4 inch presser foot lift.
Here is a discussion.

The picture looks like a 20u. Why can’t I find one for this price near me? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The picture looks like a 20u. Why can’t I find one for this price near me? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Don't you have a Juki 1541? What more could you want.

Wow thanks for the responses. I’ll see if I can find out the exact model.

Well it looks like it is pending now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back