• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sitka promos/discounts?

Anyone know if Sitka offers discounts/promos from time to time like Badlands and Scentlok do or is their stuff always full price MRSP?

They offer discounts, but it’s not typically store wide. It’s certain patterns or lines per season. Like they just had a sale on their open country patterns a few weeks ago. Sign up for their mailing list and they’ll send out emails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also get pretty good deals if you buy through CamoFire, Black Ovis, or Linton Outdoors, among others. I probably wouldn't consider buying from Sitka directly unless you just love something in their clearance/sale section of the website.

They (sitka) have a military and first responders program... good for a year.

Isn’t in everything. But I saved a couple hunny on a full camp set last year. Bibs were 40% off. I think the coat was only 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back