• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Custom Recon for sale (small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Beard

SH Member
Had this custom Recon made a week ago. Mark is a wonderful dude and his shop does top notch work. Turns out... it ain't an Evo though. ;)

Read up on the mods all the cool kids are doing and I removed the plasti-dip from the bridge buckles. No squeaking from this sling!

$150tyd20200915_195631.jpg

Last edited:
Had this custom Recon made a week ago. Mark is a wonderful dude and his shop does top notch work. Turns out... it ain't an Evo though. ;)

Read up on the mods all the cool kids are doing and I removed the plasti-dip from the bridge buckles. No squeaking from this specimen!

$150tyd or trade for a mint size 1 Evo.View attachment 34495
You're right. It ain't no evo...packs to the size of a beer can. Not a beer keg :wink:

In all seriousness. The evo I had was one of the most comfortable and tunable saddles I've ever had...but complicated. I love my recon and this looks sweet!!! GLWS, I'm sure someone will love it.

If this happens to not sell and you put it back out for sale in the spring would pull the trigger but I’m out of “hunting funds” for the year. At least for an extra saddle.

Damn. I have a 36 inch waist

I have a 35” waist and I own a small and regular Recon. I have to crank the regular belt all the way down to keep it from falling off. The small has a little room to get even looser. I think the small would fit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back