• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold. Please Close. Mystery Ranch Pop Up 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero One Actual

SH Member
For sale: Like new Mystery Ranch Pop Up 18. It includes the waist belt (please see photos) and is in excellent condition. Perfect for short day hunts and as a hauler.

Waist belt is size 34-39 in. 86-99 cm.

$255 shipped. PayPal only per forum recommendations.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 76AD2A16-A738-4749-9335-5D66C4F63567.jpeg
    76AD2A16-A738-4749-9335-5D66C4F63567.jpeg
    388.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 0644ECC3-A741-4063-A70E-ABAFA93A4A56.jpeg
    0644ECC3-A741-4063-A70E-ABAFA93A4A56.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 102
  • F44DA331-6009-4F56-90FD-CB2E24453E83.jpeg
    F44DA331-6009-4F56-90FD-CB2E24453E83.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Ya. It’s one of those, I have other bags and this one has never been used and I know isn’t going to get used types. But I kind of want to keep it for who knows why. I’d rather someone else actually use it.

I can't believe this is still out here. Just a month or so ago people were looking high and low for them.

I would love it, but would have to gain the Covid 50# to fit the waist belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an FYI you can be a decent size smaller than the stated waist belt size and be ok, bigger just doesn't work lol.

As an FYI you can be a decent size smaller than the stated waist belt size and be ok, bigger just doesn't work lol.

I’m a 30” waist, 4” up seems like a lot. Especially when the site says if your in between sizes to drop down a size. Do you think that 4” is too much?

I’m a 30” waist, 4” up seems like a lot. Especially when the site says if your in between sizes to drop down a size. Do you think that 4” is too much?

It would be close but I think it would work, then again, not my money talkin.

When I was looking for an 18 I was only finding smaller belts sizes. I called MR and they said they could sell me just a pop up belt. Extra cost but you don't have a ton of options with a discontinued pack like that.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I guess I just need to decide if it will work better than my Sitka tool box, or if I just want to go straight to the pop up 28.

I can check and see what size mine is and if I it is what you need I would trade belts. Whatever mine is it could stand to be a little bigger.

FYI ! They are all good packs. Just decide if you really need a frame pack.

I guess I just need to decide if it will work better than my Sitka tool box, or if I just want to go straight to the pop up 28.

I feel like the 18 is the perfect day hunt pack. The 28 will be better if you are up north and will need extra room for more clothing in the colder months the south and south east does not see.

I am in Michigan so extra clothing is necessary but the 18 actually has more cubic inches than the the tool box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back