• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD Please Close - Overwatch Orion - Size 1.5 - Multi-Cam - $210

Status
Not open for further replies.

VASteve

SH Member
This Orion is in "as new" condition. This is a catch and release for me and I have included the original sale post below. It came to me in like new condition and I have only sat in it one time in the yard. I bought this size 1.5 as well as another in size 1 to see which fit me better. I am 6 foot 230, and this one fits well around the waist with lots of room to spare, but the bridge loops are just a bit too wide for me.

This will come exactly as I received it, with the Amsteel bridge. This saddle is very comfortable and built like a tank. Jamie's build quality is the best I have seen (I also have a Transformer).

$210 shipped Cont. US, PP F&F or add 4%

20230817_092211-3.jpg20230817_092243-3.jpg20230817_092252-3.jpg20230817_095347-3.jpg

Last edited:
$220 TYD

The measurements are:
11.5 - top to bottom
41 - bridge loops
32.5 - LB loops

For comparison, the size 1 Orion that I have is:
11 - top to bottom
38 - BL
29.5 - LB loops

20230822_140500-2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they come in size 1 up to 37" or size 2 up to 46. Don't see a 1.5 Is the Amsteel bridge factory or a DIY install? Has the saddle been altered in any way ? Thank You.

Looks like they come in size 1 up to 37" or size 2 up to 46. Don't see a 1.5 Is the Amsteel bridge factory or a DIY install? Has the saddle been altered in any way ? Thank You.

This one is a catch and release for me. I bought 2 of the Orions (a size one and this 1.5) to try them out against my Overwatch Transformer. I know Jamie will do custom size as he made my Transformer as a 1.5 as well. With a 38 inch waist, I didn't want to be right on the top end of the size 1, but also didn't want the full "up to 46" either.

As for the bridge, I do not think that it is from Jamie's build as I believe he uses a 9mm rope bridge, but I guess I could be wrong there.

Here is the thread to the sale where I purchased it:

And here is the link to the thread where the original owner got in touch with Jamie and received it new (starting at post #164 then #172):

Hope this all helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back