• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold. Please close. Want to try One-Sticking? (1) New Muddy Pro Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

Dec 2, 2021
Been wanting to try one-sticking, but don't want to shell out $300+ to buy or modify a stick to do it?

The Muddy Pro Sticks work great for this since they come with a cam cleat. I've been one-sticking with one for a few months now (also using a platform at hunting height).

I have an extra box of 4 brand new Muddy Pro sticks that I don't need, and figured this may be a good way to pass them on to the community. You can try one-sticking to see if it is a good fit for you without having to shell out as much cash. Of course, you'll still need the rappel rope, aider, QL, rappel device, and other little bits....but this should help get you started.

Four available. $20 TYD, just to cover shipping. USA only. Paypal only. One per person. Some assembly will be required...this is how they come from the manufacturer as it makes shipping easier for them, and then also for me.

MP.jpg

Spartan

Dec 2, 2021
All are spoken for in the order that I received PMs or people had posted here. All of those people have gotten PMs with the details. Two have paid. If the other two back out for whatever reason those last two will go back up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.