• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamcorey

Great shape. No issues. Asking $50 plus shipping with PayPal OR $45 plus shipping with another form of payment.
593f18e194e9100d1a3e20ec24a7ac55.jpg

26690629611de0308e705a326d248531.jpg

f6a6e13d7efcaa8b90c843e1aca7bec5.jpg

Is this a good pack for saddle hunting? I just have a regular camouflage back pack, probably a kids school pack I picked up from a yard sale, and it probably has one more season if I am lucky. I do all day sits most of the time and I really stuff mine full. I would like something with some room and quiet as I am always in and out of it. Would the pack you are selling fit what I am looking for? Sorry for the ignorance.

For $50. I'd snatch that up if I was you. Could always be a hero and give it to someone if it don't work for you.

For $50. I'd snatch that up if I was you. Could always be a hero and give it to someone if it don't work for you.
I would like to be a hero... but I just got through making the biggest mistake of my life. I told my wife last November I was not buying anymore hunting stuff and was putting myself on a budget... how stupid can one get. However, we have been married 33 years now and she probably knows I will struggle with it.

Is this a good pack for saddle hunting?

If you’re asking if you attach sticks and a platform easily then no. It has bedroll straps will will tote sticks. You have to get creative to haul a platform. Wild edge stepps go right in the bag.

All day hunt? Really depends on what you are bringing to the woods. I make it work, but I’m in the South. Layers aren’t required. It has lashing points, so a cord lock and shock cord/para cord help with additional layers.

Where it shines is being simple, silent and comfortable. It’s also a winner in the access to your stuff while in the tree with the forward opening lid.

Last edited:
Does it have a water bottle side pocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have an old finger tab you want to sell cheap with the pack?
I would like the pack, I have Venmo if you take Venmo.

No finger tab. Have a release I got used and have never used myself. Send me a pm with your address and I’ll get a shipping quote.

No finger tab. Have a release I got used and have never used myself. Send me a pm with your address and I’ll get a shipping quote.
Don't laugh but I don't know how to do a private message on here. I have seen where others send a PM in the forum but, I am ignorant to how to actually do it.

Just click on the user's name then select "Start a conversation "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back