• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Squirrel peed on my head

philsanchez76

SH Member
Had climbed about 20 ft in my backyard was shooting some arrows when I felt a jet stream pelting me in the head. Looked up and saw a baby squirrel about 2 ft above me just letting it fly. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has encountered this!

That’s hilarious and definitely the first time I’ve heard that happening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! Maybe that's a great omen for your season! They say is good luck for a bird to poop on you...

Many, many years ago, before I even had a tree stand, I had found a nice three trunk tree I could climb near a pretty good deer trail. One morning I climb up before daylight and wedge myself in between the trunks. As I'm sitting there waiting for it to get light I'm sure there's something above me in the tree throwing things at me. I keep looking up but in the dark I can't see anything but stuff keep hitting my hat from above. Well I keep looking up trying to figure out whats going on and all of a sudden I feel drops on my face . . ."what the heck is that?" Well it finally gets light enough to see and I realize there's not one, but two porkies in the tree above me doing their business on me.:rage:

Well that did it. The buddy I was hunting with put it best . . to paraphrase his story. "It's barely after 7 and Joe goes walking by my tree on the way back to the truck. I'm thinking he must of shot one already. Then a few minutes later he comes storming back by with the shotgun in hand and I hear two blasts BOOM BOOM."

Worst part (other than getting "businessed") was that the second porky fell right thru the spot I wedged myself into to stay in tree and just filled it with quills. . . ruined that spot for the rest of the year.

My feud with them started when Inwas sitting in my tree and then felt a shock run through my whole body. I saw white, and then had a splitting headache and a few moments of wooziness and confusion.

Joker had dropped a big ole green pinecone from about 100ft up in a pine tree. I couldn't do anything that day but laugh ruefully and rub my poor noggin.

However, in the years since then I have given much better than I got that day. Bet he wishes he'd dropped a bigger cone :)

I got pee’d on by a fox squirrel a few years ago, it ruined my favorite orange Vols hat!!!! My wife loves to tell that story to people. NASTY

I had a seagull crap on my shirt when i was at school, everyone laughed at me. I was in 4th grade so it crushed me.....:cry:
My JV football coach got crapped on by a seagull right in the middle of a serious team ass chewing. Hit him right on the edge of the brim of his cap and streaked down his front. A forever pause ensued before he burst out in laughter and the entire team lost it. Then we ran. A lot.

Had climbed about 20 ft in my backyard was shooting some arrows when I felt a jet stream pelting me in the head. Looked up and saw a baby squirrel about 2 ft above me just letting it fly. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has encountered this!
Phil.youve got to be kidding me brother...nobody gets that luckey

Back