• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Squirrel Steps

AdamDSmith

Can anyone get me the dimensions on these? Length, width, hole diameter and strap slot? I may be able to get something made like this if there's enough interest, if not, may make them for myself, thanks in advance!

Why not just buy them from Dan?
Didn't know he had them in stock, still ig I can make them myself, even just for myself, cheap I'd like to. If I'm stepping on toes I'll just do them for myself. No hard feelings lol

Didn't know he had them in stock, still ig I can make them myself, even just for myself, cheap I'd like to. If I'm stepping on toes I'll just do them for myself. No hard feelings lol

No worries, I was just curious and wanted to make sure you knew he was still pumping them out (to my knowledge).

No worries, I was just curious and wanted to make sure you knew he was still pumping them out (to my knowledge).[/QUOTE I did not but I work for a steel company, I may be able to make myself some on the cheap lol

The thread EricS linked should have all the information you need. We are contemplating offering different widths still, but right now they are 3/4" wide. Actual dimensions are 3.410"x3.825"x.75". The strap slot is sized to handle 1" webbing - I think they are 1/8".

SquirrelSteps are often sold out, but more get made all the time. If you place a backorder, you might end up waiting a day or two at most usually. Backorders placed yesterday shipped today, just haven't updated the actual qty in stock.

I ordered a set of 5 Squirrel Steps with strap and buckles on 6/4/2019. Received the order today. The machining on the steps is outstanding. I started to make a DIY set and decided it was not worth my time.

Last edited:
Back