• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Step Slinger for my ASAT brothers!!!!

what did you do to the inside to protect it from all the pointy ends? also does it have some structure once stepps are removed?

what did you do to the inside to protect it from all the pointy ends? also does it have some structure once stepps are removed?
So the asat fabric is very thin but it’s only the outer layer. The layer under it is 500D Cordura. Then where the points of the steps are has another layer of 500d. I’ll post a picture later and it holds some form with out the steps

Nice job.. I guess sewing is more masculine than crocks. I wish I could figure out sewing like that. Should have took home economic in high school instead of electrical shop.
I’ve only been sewing for 9 months and some of that time I didn’t because of hunting season.

Dude I’ve been waiting for a better bag to come around for my WE Stepps. That is awesome! Please post if you decide to go into production. I will buy one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I’ve been waiting for a better bag to come around for my WE Stepps. That is awesome! Please post if you decide to go into production. I will buy one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of three bags I’ve built. I’ll post a few pictures below

Back