• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Struggling with treehopper ocb strap

greg728

SH Member
I got a couple steps and the ocb strap from tree hopper. Steps look awesome and mark seems like an awesome guy. I just can’t figure out this strap. If anyone has one and can explain how to cam or tighten this to the tree that would be awesome. I think I have the strap threaded correctly but I may not. I haven’t found any info on YouTube that actually helps me so any input would be appreciated.

I got a couple steps and the ocb strap from tree hopper. Steps look awesome and mark seems like an awesome guy. I just can’t figure out this strap. If anyone has one and can explain how to cam or tighten this to the tree that would be awesome. I think I have the strap threaded correctly but I may not. I haven’t found any info on YouTube that actually helps me so any input would be appreciated.
Post a picture, I’ll go take a pic of the correct threading if it’s the same. Or text me at 912 223 3149

edit: I figured it out! I never used these kind of straps before and it threw me off. Thanks everyone for offering to help

Back