• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stupid Dorian took my shop!

Recurveaholic

Thought it was gonna be fine it was still standing around 4am but fell asleep just to wake up at 6:30am to no shop!! But on the bright side we are ok and still have a house some people are not so fortunate ie(Bahamas)! Prayers for everyone affected by this storm!!!

We just had some limbs fall. Power never went out. 2 hours of clean up and it's like it never happened.

Hopefully you can get your man cave back up soon. Not sure if you have good relationships with your neighbors but my neighborhood always comes together and helps everyone that needs helping.....exempt for 2 houses who are are their own for beings a-holes

We just had some limbs fall. Power never went out. 2 hours of clean up and it's like it never happened.

Hopefully you can get your man cave back up soon. Not sure if you have good relationships with your neighbors but my neighborhood always comes together and helps everyone that needs helping.....exempt for 2 houses who are are their own for beings a-holes
Unfortunately my neighbors are not the helpful type I am the one who helps everyone else but nobody seems to return the favor! You are lucky to have such good neighbors!!!

Ya let insurance buy you the shop of your dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I just got the shop so it was not covered yet!! Just my luck! Been wanting one for years and finally get one just to lose it 2 weeks later!

I feel for you loosing your shop.
When I lived in Virginia we had the best group of neighbors. Everyone helped everyone else. Even had one neighbor who bought and sold heavy construction equipment. After hurricane Isabel we used his crane and excavator to remove a tree from another neighbors roof. Total time lapsed between it falling and our removing it was like 8hrs or so. Something about living in bad weather areas that brings people together.

Hate to hear about your shop buddy. Praise God y’all are safe and sound. Hopefully you can get some breaks on getting that shop rebuilt. I’ve been through a number of bad hurricanes myself and it’s sucks.

I'm in central NC. We got lucky on this one. Last year hurricane Florence ripped my roof off. Dealing with insurance companies sucks. Glad you and the family are good.

Back