• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TEAM 1 THREAD

I'm wondering if I'm the "CMark" on the list. I don't see a "CMark" listed in usernames, and my username doesn't appear on any other team's list.

I sent a PM to redsquirrel, but I know he's busy and I don't expect a reply soon.

If I am "CMark", hello to everyone on the team.

I’m willing to bet that’s you. Just a miss type. Welcome! It’s gonna be a fun year. Hope all of you slay em’

I shot this guy Monday afternoon, the tree I picked was the second choice due to my sticks not fitting around my first choice. I was expecting him to come down the woods edge right into me as he has been doing like many other nights. Instead he came out behind me and gave me a perfect broadside shot at 20 yards. The only window I had to shoot through was when he was standing front legs on a hill and back legs on the flat ground. I cut her loose and heard CRACK! He wheeled around and took off, let out a deep grunt, and disappeared into the woods. I sat there until well after dark took my time coming down and went to the impact site to see what I had done. No blood, no hair, no arrow. I snuck out and came back a couple hrs later with a buddy and we started following kick up. 150 yards from the shot we found that piece of arrow shown. A few pin drops of blood here and there, and one puddle of blood in the amount of a cracked egg, another couple pindrops. Got to a ditch and there was no more blood after. There was a convergence of trails which made tracks hard to follow as well. Started circling off the last blood and bumped him. He struggled to get up and walked off very slowly. We backed out and came back in the morning, we went to site of where he was bedded and there was no blood that we could, we searched 200 yards in every direction and didn’t see a thing. 3972B10D-A8D5-47C8-AA10-315898BADC8C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back