• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 3 Thread

ThePennsylvanian

Team 3
@LtMoe66
@Micneador
@Gator
@DanO
@fbwguy
@sdonx
@ThePennsylvanian
@2Sloe
@Kuk09
@Jwiggins762
@Vtbow
@Bowhunter05

The season is here!
I'm Michael, from SWPA, 4th season in a saddle.
I wear a 2018 asrohunter kite, Wild edge steps, and typically use a perch, although I'll be trying out 2 solo scouts this year as well.
I,m a compound guy, but I'm in my second year going after a toad I found on public near me, so I got myself the HC mini for this season, in case some unique situation pops up.

Hey guys! I’m a saddle cheapskate! I’m effective at killing from a modded SitDrag(No RCH) and Primal steps. 5th year with same setup. I’m in Arkansas and our season starts Sept 25th.

Let’s go!! I’m setup right now in my phantom hoping to get it done tonight it’s been a rough start for me so far shot a buck but arrow broke in half as it deflected off his shoulder bone no blood to be found except on front half of the arrow but not much there good luck fellas

@Gator we teammates again this year. Last year we came in 3rd. This year we going to the top. Let's get to killin boys. I will be partaking in early season bama opener the 2nd & 3rd. Good luck to everyone. Best time of the year.

These team threads are always fun. Two weeks from tomorrow until my season starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DanO
Ship my order so I can put some points on the board, you know....to help the team. :sweatsmile:

Rocking a Trehopper Recon, 2nd year saddle hunter, first year confident enough with the trad bow to take it to the woods. Waiting patiently for October 1 to kick off here in NE Oklahoma

Last edited:
Alright! Alright! Alright! Ready to do some killing. Still two weeks away here in Virginia and a little over a month away until I head to Louisiana/Arkansas for the main rutcation event! Was out doing a little scouting this afternoon, 2.5 miles deep. Dang it was hot! Thought I was going to heat stroke before I got out. Lol.

Alright! Alright! Alright! Ready to do some killing. Still two weeks away here in Virginia and a little over a month away until I head to Louisiana/Arkansas for the main rutcation event! Was out doing a little scouting this afternoon, 2.5 miles deep. Dang it was hot! Thought I was going to heat stroke before I got out. Lol.
Where in Ark/LA you hunting?

Looks like we have two different team 3 threads started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had started one as soon as the teams came out, but we can delete since there are more responses on this one already. Doesn’t make any difference to me. As long as we have a communication line

What's up everyone?!?! I'm currently entering I'm my 2nd year in a saddle. Going into a Cruzr XC, modded WE steps/aiders, and a Predator platform. I'm outside Little Rock, AR, and looking forward to the season opening up next weekend. I've got a couple bucks popping up on cams, so I'm getting antsy!

Hunted last 3 days here in Missouri. Been hot! Seen a couple does but that’s it.

What's up everyone?!?! I'm currently entering I'm my 2nd year in a saddle. Going into a Cruzr XC, modded WE steps/aiders, and a Predator platform. I'm outside Little Rock, AR, and looking forward to the season opening up next weekend. I've got a couple bucks popping up on cams, so I'm getting antsy!
Good to have a fellow Arky on the team! You hunting private or public?

Finished hunting this morning in Northern Missouri. Just too hot. Only saw 6 deer in 4 days of hunting. Have to hit it hard when weather cools. Front coming in on Tuesday dropping temps almost 20 degrees. I’ll try and get a afternoon hunt in or two then.

Good to have a fellow Arky on the team! You hunting private or public?
I'll be doing both. I've got access to some family land up outside Harrison, but I'll be doing a good amount on public as well. I'm not far from Holland Bottoms, so I'm sure I'll try there some, and I've done a fair amount up around Winona as well.

Back