• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 9 Thread

Let’s get it! You archery boys are gonna have to hold down the fort for me until muzzleloader season starts here in a month. But they don’t run far after a .50 hit!

In central FL we start tomorrow but gimp shoulder is gonna delay me from getting in the woods

I have some good quota hunts this season tho so I should be able to help Team9

Wish the contest would last thru my final hunt in February cuz I’ve killed a couple biggins on that wma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bagged us 5 points tonight on a mature doe. Almost had a 10pt bucj in the morning had his bed patterned but had to setup on a entrance to it not over it because swamps and well another hunter came stumbling in right through the oaks he had been hitting and he walked right under me on his way to bed at 5:30 am and its not shooting hours until around 6am.IMG-2598.jpg

Hello Team 9,

Oct. 1 start here in Michigan, looking forward to a fun season, can't wait to hear all the success stories. Banking on another successful rut trip to Ohio.

Anyone else have any hunting trips planned for this season?

For me it’s does only until October second, I have been out about 5 times since season started and haven’t seen a deer yet, go team 9

I’ve got 9 days in Ohio around Thanksgiving planned and 2+ weeks in Texas at Christmas. Hoping to put some points on the board in Massachusetts before those trips though!

I’m going to Virginia in October to hunt my bro’s property. They are everywhere and nobody hunts them. Hoping to score on public here in TN first though. First season in saddle. Y’all got the noob. Sorry.

I’m using a dryad drey and primarily climbing with a single stick. I have a few trees, like the one pictured above, pre-set with bolts. I’ve got about 10 to 15 I’ve done over the past two years that I will rotate through as the season goes on. I primarily hunt one 700 acre piece of county owned land that is open to residents of the county and 2 or 3 other WMA’s that are a little bit smaller.

I’m using a dryad drey and primarily climbing with a single stick. I have a few trees, like the one pictured above, pre-set with bolts. I’ve got about 10 to 15 I’ve done over the past two years that I will rotate through as the season goes on. I primarily hunt one 700 acre piece of county owned land that is open to residents of the county and 2 or 3 other WMA’s that are a little bit smaller.
I’m using the drey also. Just got my orange hammock in today but also have green.

Back