• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 9 Thread

I'll be hunting Kansas. Have a couple studs im chasing. Season is open here already. I made it out for opening morning and had a small 7 point under me.

SW MO opened yesterday but it was my wife’s birthday. Working today and tomorrow but I should be out Monday morning. I was drawn for a management hunt this season also.

I am in a tree currently. Happy deer season fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are we going to get a picture for the team during the contest for our profile?

I went and glassed a Milo field before with this morning. Watch one of my target bucks chase does around on a small hay field after leaving the Milo. I'm going to have some time to hunt end of this week and maybe first of next. Then I'm going to be to busy with work for a while

I went and glassed a Milo field before with this morning. Watch one of my target bucks chase does around on a small hay field after leaving the Milo. I'm going to have some time to hunt end of this week and maybe first of next. Then I'm going to be to busy with work for a while
Get it done!

Planning on taking the first weekend for my daughter, shes 8 and just started getting into shooting the cross bow and she wants to kill a "buck" as she says. lol - Blind is set up and ready to go for the 30th!

Then i'll get in the saddle for my target bucks.

Let's go Team 9.

Hunting in South East Michigan season opens up Oct. 1 one here. I spend a week each year chasing public land bucks in southern Ohio. Headed down the week of Oct. 31st this year.

Alway look forward to hearing everyone's story's from the year. I have had some issues with missing the last couple years but have been working hard to correct that. Looking to get some reps early with some does here in Michigan and be ready to smoke that big buck down in Ohio.

Back