• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd and John Eberhart

Apex7

SH Member
Got to met John Eberhart at a Tethrd demo at Bucks and Bows archery shop near Pittsburgh yesterday. Got to talk about old saddles like the Anderson sling which we both used years ago. Got to pick his brain about hunting. It was awesome to meet him and there isn't a nicer gentleman than John. It was a big turn out and he took the time to answer every question. It was one of the most enjoyable afternoons I have ever spent.

That's too funny how you just put that right out there. I clicked on the thumbnail expecting to see a cast or something! That's a good sense of humor right there.
Usually those things and gun cabinets are a big no-no.

Lol
It's empty. :mad:
I had to take 40 some guns to my brother's place... The first time my PO showed up unexpectedly he looked pretty nervous! There was guns everywhere...

Screenshot_20210816-095920_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Got to met John Eberhart at a Tethrd demo at Bucks and Bows archery shop near Pittsburgh yesterday. Got to talk about old saddles like the Anderson sling which we both used years ago. Got to pick his brain about hunting. It was awesome to meet him and there isn't a nicer gentleman than John. It was a big turn out and he took the time to answer every question. It was one of the most enjoyable afternoons I have ever spent.

I was there also but didn’t get the chance to speak with him. He was way too busy helping others learn how to saddle hunt unlike many of the other disgruntled know it all’s that seem to be left over on this site.

I set my stop watch during the Eberhart Outdoors Youtube videos to see how long it takes.

I always thought someone should create a drinking game or contest. @phatkaw could referee or moderate:
See how long it would take one to become inebriated:
1. Watch an Eberhart video and take a drink every time certain key words are mentioned: record book bucks, scent control, scentlok, hunting pressure , other hunters, a reference to how much pressure the deer get in Michigan, etc.
2. Watch a HB video and take a drink every time certain keys words are mentioned: buck beds, bedding areas, beast gear, beast sticks, etc.

Back