• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Climbing sticks???

baz77

SH Member
Has anyone saw these or know anytging about them??

Happened across these pics looks like a really neat concept similar to OOL.

c01104026416ed07e8f385c91e303a09.jpg
2b47a007f3c5aaee1814a2e99cf6d1aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a thread. Not sure what happened to it.

Jesus! The one significant improvement I've predicted for years in sticks, and we have two hypes if it in a week. And I'm still not sure if the ergonomics of the design is going to pass muster.

These vs ooal these are more modification friendly. The machined post on ooal leaves material to beef up the button and standoff areas..... Meaning if you wanted to make them shorter your new standoff locations would be in the area that material has been removed. With these it's just like doublesteps parts and you could shorter them and not worry about the post......I heard these will be 24'' so I little long for my taste but if I found some used later I could build some short ones. Would be cool if they were offered in a couple different lengths

Side profile of a stick with double steps can only be so small. These appear to take advantage of that with angles, and 1” posts. Cool design

I hope they got the patent on these. Tethrd knocked it out of the park. What an awesome design.

I agree. These seem to be the best I have seen. They look to nestle together nicely.

It would be really cool if the steps and standoff were sold individually.....
I agree... 1in square alum. tubing is a pretty standard and by purchasing the steps, stand offs and hardware individually you could really customize these. I have access to 1in square tubing all day every day.

The idea is genius. Not sure there's anything proprietary about the design. It's definitely the best thing I've ever seen.

They stack together tight due to step design. Tubes touch all the way down on both sides when nested

I had a set of these and passed them on.. The steps need tighter tolerances.. they had play in them. They also made me realize its not something I want to fumble with when trying to get into a tree, so I assembled some of my own from DanO components.

Back