• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Mini Versa Strap

Backstrap Assassin

Whoever follows tethrd nation on instragram would know they are coming out with a bunch of new stuff. The one thing I'm really interested in is the mini versa strap. I wanted to buy one of Karls first generation versa strap he was making but missed the cut.

Does anyone know when these will be available to the public?

I haven’t heard. But if they have the mini Carl let me play with at Saddleplooza I will be selling my originals for them. They are that badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t heard. But if they have the mini Carl let me play with at Saddleplooza I will be selling my originals for them. They are that badass.

Can I buy one of yours? Ha I'm looking for one to use with my predator platform.

The mini will be available on the tethrd website sometime in August.

Tethrd Elite
Wildedgeinc.
Instagram (bigasports)

7477393fcf0ff3823af25c1a78fd4f89.jpg
7f5a5c9d015db8b89066fa16e088499e.jpg

Tethrd Elite
Wildedgeinc.
Instagram (bigasports)

Is there an email list to be notified when I can trade my money for them :)

Not sure on price but they are freakin sweet. Gonna convert my lone wolf sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's that a1inch straps or 3/4inch straps?

Those are 3/4”. There will be a couple options available. The 3/4” “mini” with 1.25” loop spacing will be best for Beast sticks, LWCG, or any other DIY type button that is 1.25” or smaller. It will also work with the Predator.

I got to use the new strap at the deer expo in birmingham over the weekend. Its actually made of amsteel so there is very little stretch if any. They will pack up really small and they are feather light. But that is also my only concern. They are so light that they may be difficult to toss around the tree

I got to use the new strap at the deer expo in birmingham over the weekend. Its actually made of amsteel so there is very little stretch if any. They will pack up really small and they are feather light. But that is also my only concern. They are so light that they may be difficult to toss around the tree

On a big tree, i'm talking bigger than you would want to hunt, you can pass the stick around the tree and grab it that way. That was the easiest way I found to combat that problem. You are right tho, it is so light there is no tossing it lol.

Amsteel? You sure it’s not dyneema webbing. Amsteel is a dyneema rope manufactured by Samson.

Back