• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Mini Versa Straps now available

JBDaddy

https://tethrdnation.com/product/versastrap/

A single 8' strap is $15.99
A 4-pack of them is $59.99

$5.99 shipping. So without discount, the order is $65.98.

But if you add a $5.00 Tethrd Patch, you'll be at $64.99, and the discount code APPALACHIA is good for $10 off $60, dropping your shipped price to $60.98.

Have at it.

Last edited:
I bet they sell a truckload of them at that price we’ll worth it

Agree. I sourced the raw strap material myself out of curiosity, and at any feasible quantity, they're so close to the cost I figured out that it's definitely worth paying for the work they put in, vs squeezing out the little bit of difference you could - but then having to wait for shipping (from China), deal with having a LOT extra on hand to re-sell, ship, etc.

For all that hassle, shut up and take my money (but I'm still gonna take that discount, thanks).

Last edited:
What’s the size difference between the mini-versastrap and the regular versastrap? And ideally, what would the mini be used for and what would the regular be used for?

I’d like one for my predator and one to be a gear strap around the tree. Just want to make sure I’m selecting the one that best fits my purposes.

Mini VersaStrap

• 3/4″ wide and weighs 4 grams per foot (.14 ounce)
  • 1.75″ distance between “links”
  • Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or less at the widest point
  • Use on Lone Wolf Custom Gear sticks, Hunting Beast Gear sticks, or DIY sticks with small versabuttons
  • Shock cord added FREE with all Single and 4 Pack orders
  • Ghost Grey color for maximum concealment
  • 4 pack is 4.4 ounces
  • 1,500 lb average breaking strength
  • 8′ length for each strap
VersaStrap

• 2.5″ distance between “links”
  • Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or more at the widest point
  • Use on Lone Wolf Sticks, Hawk Helium Sticks, etc.
  • 4 pack is 4.4 ounces

Mini VersaStrap

• 1.75″ distance between “links”
  • Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or less at the widest point
  • Use on Lone Wolf Custom Gear sticks, Hunting Beast Gear sticks, or DIY sticks with small versabuttons
  • 4 pack is 4.4 ounces
VersaStrap

• 2.5″ distance between “links”
  • Perfect for versabuttons that are 1.25″ or more at the widest point
  • Use on Lone Wolf Sticks, Hawk Helium Sticks, etc.
  • 4 pack is 4.4 ounces
Which one is ideal for the predator platform?

Supposedly both will work on the predator, but the mini will be a tight fit. I wouldn't use it as a gear strap unless you just end up with an extra. Seems like using a ferrari where an f150 would do. I'm also seeing that Tethrd has a gear strap coming out soon too.

Good thing I read everything...I need the larger size. I cant wait!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

12.99 each??? 4 would be $51.96

4 pack is $59.99...

What I miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Tethrd brothers knocked another one out of the park. These things are strong and extremely light. Buy them now! The new gear strap and Predator bag are amazing and I look forward to their release.

12.99 each??? 4 would be $51.96

4 pack is $59.99...

What I miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't miss anything - I screwed up. It looks like one of the OTHER strap choices will start at 12.99, but the single versa strap mini is $15.99.

Fixed the original post.

Yeah, Polyester will be 12.99 for a single. We didn't want to make them available for purchase until we had our grubby little hands on them and were ready to ship. The Poly version and the standard size VersaStrap should go live next week.

I mean who sells a product that they can't ship for weeks and weeks and weeks??? The nerve of some people. ;)

Yeah, Polyester will be 12.99 for a single. We didn't want to make them available for purchase until we had our grubby little hands on them and were ready to ship. The Poly version and the standard size VersaStrap should go live next week.

I mean who sells a product that they can't ship for weeks and weeks and weeks??? The nerve of some people. ;)

Is it better, for being closer to a link (less adjustment / twists), to use a mini or standard? Then matching the button size to the versa strap?

I have lone wolf buttons, but if the minis are better for attaching, I might do DIY buttons and get the minis.

What say ye, @g2outdoors?

Is it better, for being closer to a link (less adjustment / twists), to use a mini or standard? Then matching the button size to the versa strap?

I have lone wolf buttons, but if the minis are better for attaching, I might do DIY buttons and get the minis.

That's why we made the minis... Better for adjustability. But they won't work on a standard LW button. I specifically made a 1" button just to work with the Minis. That's the most versatile setup.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Your head is definitely in the right place.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what Size strap is needed for API Versa Button? I didnt see it listed on the website. Also, is the "Poly" Strap going to be the gear hanging strap? where the loops will be large enough to hang gear hooks on? Or will they be flat to the tree like the versa straps? I would like to know if i can order mini's today or if I need to wait for the larger ones that go live next week.

Back