• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd Phantom

ofor

Tethrd put out a teaser for their new saddle called the Phantom. Claims to be a one size fits most saddle with adjustable Amsteel blue bridge and multiple adjusters in the saddle itself. It has been in development and testing for the past 2 years. The new saddle premiers on Jan 8 at 11:00pm

Where did you see this teaser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen shots of the announcement

Attachments

• 547329E3-40C8-46B5-A4A8-EBF33B39C24F.png
    547329E3-40C8-46B5-A4A8-EBF33B39C24F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 668
  • 4C01A575-9C85-4C39-B267-E7B2D895A7B3.png
    4C01A575-9C85-4C39-B267-E7B2D895A7B3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 650
Looks like the post may have since been taken down...

Interesting. Looks like they're patenting the "whoopie sling" bridge...

Look forward to it! They are some good folks with some good gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email from John Eberhart stating that there will be a Eberhart's Signature Saddle as well as the new Phantom saddle. Also, the ESS is a one size fits all and the Phantom may or may not be. In the email he stated that "all sizes" would be available to try for the Phantom, but others have reported that it may be a OSFA as well. All I know is that it is New Years Eve and I may or may not have had too many glasses of whiskey to fully understand the intricate details of what may or may not have been said in an email. Happy New Year folks!!

Last edited:
Back