• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TETHRD SYS Hauler ES 2.0

Treehopper2

SH Member
Wanted to share what I know about this new pouch from Tethrd.
First let me say this is the best design I have found in a pouch/dump bag.
When I first got it and saw the 6 small slots (3 inside 3 outside)for storing things like extra carabiner,pull up rope,gloves, bow holder etc. I thought I’ll never use those I just need this pouch to hold my ropes and I was wrong those little slots make this pouch.
For its size it can store a bunch of stuff I’ve had 35’of oplux a
bacece4e6fe3605c44c9588b466e463c.jpg
615c943ee1e6ef8efe3b798bb364c7a2.jpg
eb7dd22987f9cbb95de157bddb832ef9.jpg
safeguard,carabiner and quick link in there.
It easily holds my oplux tether and linemen’s belt with room to spare if I’m running multiple sticks and not rappelling.
I’ve had Tethrd pouches in the past and liked them but this is definitely a up grade both in design and quality I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did they strengthen up those attachments for mollie loops? If so I may have order one to try out.

Have two ordered as we speak. Really like the idea of having a more organized/manageable dump pouch.

I ordered 1 to try out

Couldn’t tell if the inner pockets would block storage

Thanks for the review

Yeah I had an issue with 2 or 3 pouches not holding up so I gave up on the idea.. I hope these are built better.

Wanted to share what I know about this new pouch from Tethrd.
First let me say this is the best design I have found in a pouch/dump bag.
When I first got it and saw the 6 small slots (3 inside 3 outside)for storing things like extra carabiner,pull up rope,gloves, bow holder etc. I thought I’ll never use those I just need this pouch to hold my ropes and I was wrong those little slots make this pouch.
For its size it can store a bunch of stuff I’ve had 35’of oplux a
bacece4e6fe3605c44c9588b466e463c.jpg
615c943ee1e6ef8efe3b798bb364c7a2.jpg
eb7dd22987f9cbb95de157bddb832ef9.jpg
safeguard,carabiner and quick link in there.
It easily holds my oplux tether and linemen’s belt with room to spare if I’m running multiple sticks and not rappelling.
I’ve had Tethrd pouches in the past and liked them but this is definitely a up grade both in design and quality I feel.

I hope there better than the original ones! I have both a small and large sys hauler( would luv to be using mine but) Stitching is coming apart, cinch string sucks and attachment pieces for molle loops are tearing and I’ve hardly used them as much as I wanted to. Gonna have to modify them just to get them in usable condition.

Yeah I had an issue with 2 or 3 pouches not holding up so I gave up on the idea.. I hope these are built better.

I’m not getting my hopes up. Still made in China using what looks to be same materials.

Dang. I have two of Dano's pouches coming today, but these look better. When I ordered the new Tethrd ones weren't available...

Back