• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Thanks, USPS

Anyone local you could have it dropped off too instead? Idk if that’s any cheaper…. Or have a friend/family member pick it up the day it’s delivered?

That's odd, I've had USPS hold mail for me while I'm out of town free of charge. I just had to validate my mailing address and fill out a form on their website. There's a phone in option but it's an automated phone system with a hearing problem.

My USPS guy refuses to leave my packages outside my locked driveway gate. I have to literally see him coming and run out to intercept him or else the package goes back and he tries again the next day. Any private corporations run like this would be out of business.

Got a package scheduled to come in while I'm out of down. $47 to have them hold it at the local PO where it has to go anyways. More money for them to do less work.

Crazier than Charles Manson huffing laughing gas in a bounce house.

I'm only 15 mins away.....buddy. ;)

Completely unacceptable!!! I; however cannot complain about our local PO. Those people are great and help whenever they can. I can't speak highly enough. They do a program every Christmas where if a child sends a letter to the North Pole, they (using their own personal $$) and they deliver $10-$20 gifts to these kids.

Last edited:
Strange, we have our mails hold all the time and there was never a charge. We love our weekday carrier but hate our Saturday person. We usually try to make sure she is the one that finds the gift cards. The Saturday carrier constantly give wrong mails, drop packages 10 ft from door because he doesnt want to get out of car, and once ran over a flower pot and just drove away.

Back