• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The most loved SH.com user... OF ALL TIME?

BackSpasm

SH Member
For my 1,000th post I would like to unveil for the first time ever, the most agreeable and popular user this site has ever seen

Now perhaps your mind instantly jumped to someone in particular as the obvious answer. The question is not how many posts you can lay down. (@bj139 put down 5,000 posts here in like 6 months and then went dark on us.) @Weldabeast is our number two poster of all time behind papa squirrel, easily surpassing the @Nutterbuster who despite having more years on the site, cannot compete with all of the weird niche memes and youtube links supplied to this site by Welda even though we do our best not to encourage him.

@redsquirrel could be up there on this list, and he definitely has the most posts by a large, large, large margin. However, because ~60% of his postings are just trying to keep us from cussing, showing our skin (you know who you are), fighting, and scamming each other his reaction score does not fully reflect the number of posts he has had to make.

One could no doubt argue that @Nutterbuster is the most loved user of all time, with the highest number of "reactions" at 22,230 on 9,300 posts (a staggering reaction ratio of 2.39) at the time of this writing. That may have been the case if I had conducted this investigation just a year or two ago, but his recent turn to vegan confusionism and his internal struggles with the industrial revolution have no doubt impacted his place in this careful ranking process.

An honorable mention is needed here for @g2outdoors who still to this day holds the #4 spot of all-time posts even after we formed an angry mob and chased him through the town and up into the forest a couple of years ago because a platform cracked or a saddle wasn't built for thicc bois or something like that I don't remember.

Perhaps you are thinking the winner is @kyler1945 ... you would be mistaken, despite his impressive reaction ratio of 1.8 he recently advocated for poison arrows and increased taxation by our overlords in exchange for bolt climbing which has really hurt his standing in the community. Plus his intelligence is completely overshadowed by the fact that he uses a JX3 almost exclusively and that he sold his MR pop up despite convincing half of this site to buy one.

No... the winner of the most loved saddlehunter.com user award goes to our very own @boyne bowhunter with an incredible 2.35 reactions per post on just >6,000 postings. Perhaps even more impressive than that all-time-high reaction ratio and a long history of solid, well-rounded, practical advice is the fact that at his age he was physically able to discover the internet and successfully type in the right spot on the forum and then find the reply button through his bifocals. Congratulation on staying alive for this long in life and being a generally helpful and pleasant person to converse with who is known for giving solid advice to anyone who is seeking it here!

Runnerup: @GCTerpfan with an impressive score of 2.27. There is no doubt that he has brought more awareness to the Maryland terrapins than any other individual in recent memory.

@elk yinzer is another one to keep your eye on with a score of 2.12 but he needs to step up his joke game if he wants to overtake the 3 users above him anytime soon and also consider moving away from Pennsylvania to a place where he can kill a few bucks to post on here that don't already have 5 bullet wounds and half an arrow shaft in their flank

No... the winner of the most loved saddlehunter.com user award goes to our very own @boyne bowhunter with an incredible 2.35 reactions per post on just >6,000 postings. Perhaps even more impressive than that all-time-high reaction ratio and a long history of solid, well-rounded, practical advice is the fact that at his age he was physically able to discover the internet and successfully type in the right spot on the forum and then find the reply button through his bifocals. Congratulation on staying alive for this long in life and being a generally helpful and pleasant person to converse with who is known for giving solid advice to anyone who is seeking it here!

This is the funniest paragraph I have read on this site for a while. Well done.

Yup. Even without the numbers to bolster his HOF case, Boyne would be my vote too. Mostly, because he hasn’t banned me. Secondly, he really is the type of guy I’d point at when looking at who I wanna be when I grow up. That’s saying something for an internet stranger.

I set the O/U at 1.5 bodies in his basement. Any takers?

For my 1,000th post I would like to unveil for the first time ever, the most agreeable and popular user this site has ever seen

Now perhaps your mind instantly jumped to someone in particular as the obvious answer. The question is not how many posts you can lay down. (@bj139 put down 5,000 posts here in like 6 months and then went dark on us.) @Weldabeast is our number two poster of all time behind papa squirrel, easily surpassing the @Nutterbuster who despite having more years on the site, cannot compete with all of the weird niche memes and youtube links supplied to this site by Welda even though we do our best not to encourage him.

@redsquirrel could be up there on this list, and he definitely has the most posts by a large, large, large margin. However, because ~60% of his postings are just trying to keep us from cussing, showing our skin (you know who you are), fighting, and scamming each other his reaction score does not fully reflect the number of posts he has had to make.

One could no doubt argue that @Nutterbuster is the most loved user of all time, with the highest number of "reactions" at 22,230 on 9,300 posts (a staggering reaction ratio of 2.39) at the time of this writing. That may have been the case if I had conducted this investigation just a year or two ago, but his recent turn to vegan confusionism and his internal struggles with the industrial revolution have no doubt impacted his place in this careful ranking process.

An honorable mention is needed here for @g2outdoors who still to this day holds the #4 spot of all-time posts even after we formed an angry mob and chased him through the town and up into the forest a couple of years ago because a platform cracked or a saddle wasn't built for thicc bois or something like that I don't remember.

Perhaps you are thinking the winner is @kyler1945 ... you would be mistaken, despite his impressive reaction ratio of 1.8 he recently advocated for poison arrows and increased taxation by our overlords in exchange for bolt climbing which has really hurt his standing in the community. Plus his intelligence is completely overshadowed by the fact that he uses a JX3 almost exclusively and that he sold his MR pop up despite convincing half of this site to buy one.

Runnerup: @GCTerpfan with an impressive score of 2.27. There is no doubt that he has brought more awareness to the Maryland terrapins than any other individual in recent memory.

@elk yinzer is another one to keep your eye on with a score of 2.12 but he needs to step up his joke game if he wants to overtake the 3 users above him anytime soon and also consider moving away from Pennsylvania to a place where he can kill a few bucks to post on here that don't already have 5 bullet wounds and half an arrow shaft in their flank

Spectacular! With this level of roasting I can’t wait to see your 2,000th post!

@boyne bowhunter 100%, always extremely helpful in any way he can. He has the patience of a Saint answering the same questions over and over and over again (as do all of our moderators) to help new people get into saddle hunting. We were all there once and unlike some of us, he doesn’t forget it! I also think his videos are some of the most useful and practical ones out there to learn what ever it is he’s showing.

Other honorable mentions for me are @Bigterp
and @GCTerpfan too. Most of y’all know how much of a stand up guys these are. They have always gone out of their way to help me figure stuff out. All three of these guys helped get me started saddle/deer hunting, Turkey hunting and traditional hunting. That’s a big deal considering my dad never did any of those things so I was starting from scratch. The tables have turned though and I’m getting him into some of it slowly. Anyway, that is a lot to learn and be given from complete strangers. Our mods are the heart of this place that’s for sure! Thank you all.

That said, I miss @ImThere and @swampsnyper I know y’all are both still lurking out there somewhere!

Back