• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

this has potential

midTNhunter

68468645_2942271345847220_8887941666632105984_n.jpg

Maybe not for climbing trees per se....but potential nonetheless.

This out side the box thinking. He doesn't a tree in the perfect spot. All he needs are trees close by and he makes his own perfect spot. Genius....

outside the box or outside the casket. once had a friend who insisted he was not wear a safety harness when in his treestand. grand prize winner for 1 cracked pelvis, punctured spleen and 2 years of not hunting, and financial costs $100,000 +. The kicker is every year i gave him a safety harness.

outside the box or outside the casket. once had a friend who insisted he was not wear a safety harness when in his treestand. grand prize winner for 1 cracked pelvis, punctured spleen and 2 years of not hunting, and financial costs $100,000 +. The kicker is every year i gave him a safety harness.

Sounds like natural selection to me...

................................................................................All climbing methods, platforms, saddle designs, and/or use of materials possibly mentioned in the post above are not peer reviewed for safety, and should only be used as an example of my own method. Do your own research and testing before becoming confident in any DIY solution to support your life.
-IkemanTx

If he was a roofer around here, he would be drunk. This dude is a siding installer, so he may just be high on meth. His set up looks eerily familiar (just ride up and down the streets of small town America) to what I see around here. Gettin er done....

Idon't see a drunk or meth head..... I see a guy who gets the job done...he probability works harder than most of us.
Besides.... With that much creative thinking he smokes the high test mary jane

In my state the Mexicans with their cheap labor do most of the framing of houses and such. Three died in the last month around here. They work with no safety equipment what so ever .

Back